Skip to main content
  • Italiano
  • English
Purchase restricted to adults of legal drinking age. Register Now

Liju

Nepente of Oliena – No added sulfites

“Liju” is born from a selection of our best grapes harvested by hand in small crates. Once in the cellar, the grapes are cooled overnight and then 80% of the mass is pressed and destemmed. The remaining 20% is processed as whole clusters. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. After racking, malolactic fermentation occurs, and it continues to mature on the fine lees for 8 months.
Weight
1,5 kg
Wine vintage
2022
Alcohol content
14,5 %
Format
75 cl

Word from the sommelier:
Color: Intense ruby red.

Taste: Harmonious, balanced, with a pleasantly soft finish that leaves a pleasant sensation on the palate.

Bouquet: On the nose, delicate floral notes blend harmoniously with hints of fresh red fruit, wild blueberries, forest fruits, and stewed plums.

Pairings: Recommended tasting temperature between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius to enhance its freshness. Perfect paired with meat-based main courses.
Technical Data
Produced from grapes: 100% cannonau

Production area: Oliena – Sardinia

Type of cultivation: Guyot

Price:
28,00 

Buy now Liju wine

50 in stock

Pre and post-sales support

We will be pleased to assist you during the selection and purchase process of our products. You can use the button at the bottom right to contact us via WhatsApp or email us at info@iolei.com.

Secure Payments

Safe and protected payment process through major payment platforms, Visa and Mastercard circuits, and bank transfer.

Fast and Insured Shipments

Customized packaging and secure, insured shipments via courier transport.

F.
A.
Q.

What are the shipping costs?

Shipping costs vary depending on the number of bottles ordered and the destination. It will be calculated in the shopping cart or at checkout when filling out the shipping form. For large quantities, we invite you to contact us.

Can I order a mixed case?

Yes, it is possible to order a case containing multiple references.

Are Magnum bottles always available?

Unfortunately, no. Magnum bottles are produced in very limited quantities depending on the vintage. They rarely exceed 100 pieces per year.

Is it possible to book a tasting at your winery?

Certainly! We would be delighted to welcome you to our facility! You can send us an email or fill out the request form. For types of tastings and information, please visit the relevant section.

Iolei winery

Piva 01528670910

Location

Via Nuoro 57

08025 Oliena | Nuoro

Sardegna | Italy

GPS Directions

Opening Hours

Monday - Sunday
9 am - 1 pm
5 pm - 7 pm

For tasting hours and details, please visit the section

Tastings


© IOLei Winery. All rights reserved.